KAWASAKI SEAT COWL, LIME GREEN/777 FOR NINJA 650
Give your motorcycle a custom appearance with these unique seat cowls.
- Each cowl is constructed of high-quality ABS plastic and features factory matched paint
- Replaces stock rear seat
- Includes all necessary hardware
Ninja 650 2017
- NINJA 650 2020, 2019, 2018
- NINJA 650 KRT EDITION 2023
- Ninja 650L 2018, 2017
- NINJA 650L 2020, 2019
- Ninja 650L KRT EDITION 2018, 2017
- NINJA 650L KRT EDITION 2019
- NINJA 650L SE 2020
This item is not eligible for free shipping due to the size and fragile nature of the product.
DID YOU KNOW
In Queensland - A motorcycle may be converted from dual seat to single seat to reduce the Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance premiums. It must be converted back to dual seat if a pillion (passenger) is to be carried. You must update the CTP category and registration details to match the current state of the motorcycle. If you don't, you and the pillion may not be covered in the event of a crash and you may be penalised.
The following requirements must be met when converting motorcycle seats, regardless of impacts to the original design or resale value:
A conversion to single seat must not be easily reversible, and must:
- reduce the seat length to 500mm or less. A removable seat cowl or cover is not an acceptable method of seat reduction.
- remove the pillion foot pegs and disable the mounting points by removing mounting brackets and drilling out threaded holes.
This item is not eligible for free shipping do to the size and fragile nature of the product.